A while ago, a friend showed me scriptable and that he had a widget on the home screen that shows the current gym usage. I thought that is pretty clever and wanted that too, but unfortunately it didn’t exist for my gym. However, thanks to covid, the studio chain I am using also displays the usage on a web page. So I changed the widget to fit my needs and adapted it to the ELEMENTS Fitness & Wellness chain.
You must change the gymid variable to your studio and adapt the name it should show. Unfortunately, there is no way to get the studio name from the short identifier programmatically. To make your life easier, here are all the studio’s shorts:
- ELEMENTS Balanstraße: ELEMENTS-BALA
- ELEMENTS Donnersbergerbrücke: ELEMENTS-DONN
- ELEMENTS Siemensallee: ELEMENTS-SIEM
- ELEMENTS Paulinenbrücke: ELEMENTS-PAUL
- ELEMENTS Eschborn: ELEMENTS-ESBO
- ELEMENTS Eschenheimer Turm: ELEMENTS-ESTU
- ELEMENTS Henninger Turm: ELEMENTS-HENN
Feel free to comment on the GitHub gist if you have any enhancements.