My passion & what I love doing.
I get the most joy out of starting from zero and building a team and processes that work. I love working with other people that are equally passionate about the project. As someone who seeks challenges, I like working on things I have never done before, understanding them, and making them work.
I have a strong belief that being passionate is one of the key factors to success. I am highly motivated and can motivate others alike for projects that I believe in.
- General: Linux administration and Basic Windows Server administration
- IT Security (Operational): Nessus Professional™ Vulnerability Scanner, Wireshark, Root Certificate Authority administration with OpenSSL
- IT Security (Procedures): Establishing security guidelines, preparing SOC1/SOC2 interview materials, reviewing IT projects
- Physical security: Mobotix, AXIS and Milesight cameras, Milestone and Heitel DVRs, remote I/O systems (PIR-sensors, …)
- Web technologies: HTML5 and CSS, WordPress administration, Caddy Webserver, NGINX, HAproxy
- DNS infrastructure: large unbound public resolver setups with 100k pps DNS traffic
You can find out more by reading about my current and past projects.
Creative, media and marketing related skills
- Video camera operation: Canon XF series, Panasonic GH series, Sony alpha 7 series
- Aerial videography & operation: 5 years in drone operation (mainly DJI professional series), remote camera operation
- Video gear operation: DJI Ronin series, Atomos Shogun, Blackmagic converters
- Livecut & editing software: Livestream studio and Adobe Premiere
- Designing efficient production workflows from first concept to video delivery
- Digital signage with live content for events and retail stores
- Social media analysis and growth strategies