- General: Linux administration and Basic Windows Server administration
- IT Security (Operational): Nessus Professional™ Vulnerability Scanner, Wireshark, Root Certificate Authority administration with OpenSSL
- IT Security (Procedures): Establishing security guidelines, preparing SOC1/SOC2 interview materials, reviewing IT projects
- Physical security: Mobotix, AXIS and Milesight cameras, Milestone and Heitel DVRs, remote I/O systems (PIR-sensors, …)
- Web technologies: HTML5 and CSS, WordPress administration, Caddy Webserver, NGINX, HAproxy
- DNS infrastructure: large unbound public resolver setups with 100k pps DNS traffic
You can find out more by reading about my current and past projects.
Creative, media and marketing related skills
- Video camera operation: Canon XF series, Panasonic GH series, Sony alpha 7 series
- Aerial videography & operation: 5 years in drone operation (mainly DJI professional series), remote camera operation
- Video gear operation: DJI Ronin series, Atomos Shogun, Blackmagic converters
- Livecut & editing software: Livestream studio and Adobe Premiere
- Designing efficient production workflows from first concept to video delivery
- Digital signage with live content for events and retail stores
- Social media analysis and growth strategies
I strongly believe that being passionate is one of the key factors to success. I am highly motivated and can motivate others alike for projects that I believe in. Discovering new things is something I enjoy – and understanding how things work is important to me. And I am not the best at writing about myself as a person – though, I am constantly trying to enhance that.